Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Comments

Fan Fiction Comments Read a Fan Fiction on WTB?R that you really like? Talk about it here!

Unread 08-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

A Different Kind of Fairy Tale

Yes, the writing bug has bitten and I'm not scratching at all. It left me a good welt big enough to inspire two chapters. The story is finished and I really hope you have a chance to read it. It's not like any story I've written for the site before. This is my first real attempt at an AU, so please don't throw any thing at your monitor if you're disappointed.

Thanks for your support these last four and a half years. Having people read and enjoy your work really is the icing on the cake.

Here it is "A Different Kind of Fairy Tale"

(And please be gentle if you notice any editing/format problems, the fanfiction section doesn't like me much right now and won't let me upload my stories in a traditional way.)
OakHillsDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2012, 10:47 AM   #2
3BeekmanPlace
Platinum Member

I loved your take on the AU - and the way that you kept some of the original dialogue but used it in a different way. Great job! Hope that the bug continues to bite!
3BeekmanPlace is offline   Reply With Quote