Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Comments

Fan Fiction Comments Read a Fan Fiction on WTB?R that you really like? Talk about it here!

Unread 09-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
3BeekmanPlace
Platinum Member

Her Greatest Gift

Thanks to those of you who have posted responses to my first attempt at a fanfic - I tried to respond to each of you on the reviews page, but can't seem to post. (yet another of my seemingly endless technological inadequacies)

I was scared to death to hit 'submit,' but feel a little less apprehensive and am hoping that inspiration will strike me again soon.

Thank you again for your gracious comments!
3BeekmanPlace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012, 07:59 AM   #2
dazdeadpetal
Diamond Member

Just got a chance to read it. I loved it, brought a joyful little tear to my eye.

Emily
"If there is a horizontal line that runs from the map off your body straight through the land shooting up right through my heart; Will this horizontal line, when asked know how to find where you end, where I begin?"
--Your Cloud by Tori Amos
dazdeadpetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #3
3BeekmanPlace
Platinum Member

That is so nice - thank you! I'm not entirely sure where that idea came from, but am hoping that I'll feel creative again soon. I must confess that I do tend to most enjoy the stories that happen following the end of the series - I'm a ****er for some happily ever after.
3BeekmanPlace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #4
koolk4

I just found this site about a week ago...& I'm SO glad I did!! I just LOVE your stories!! I've recently became a new "Who's The Boss?" addict thanks to the TV Guide Network!

I used to watch as a kid, but as an adult I get the humor more & am a Tony&Angela fan!!

Keep Up the AWESOME work!!
koolk4 is offline   Reply With Quote