Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Who's The Boss?

Who's The Boss? Use this Forum to discuss Who's the Boss? and anything pertaining to the show.

Unread 08-25-2014, 08:53 AM   #31
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Holy cow, has it been two years? It can't have been two years...You're right, I do miss her too, and it does seem like she's still around here in some way. Like she's just taking one of those breaks she used to take, and if we post something that gets her goat enough, it will bring her out and she'll post something.
But I guess not this time.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2014, 06:42 AM   #32
jmar
WTB? Expert

I still think about her very, very often. Judy had so much insight & she expressed herself so well. I can overlook her sharp observations (sometimes unsolicited as Robin said) because she also had so much charm. Perhaps her age (a bit older than I am) brought her wisdom that she was so willing to share with WTB?R-ers. I miss her & I'm sure her family still feels the loss. But as is true with life in general, we move forward. She lives in the hearts of those who 'knew' her, whether in real life, or in her stories, or her posts here. Memories. Madewy, we hardly knew ye. But we take heart in your work!
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote