Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Cast Chat

Cast Chat Use this forum to talk about WTB?'s cast and guest cast members.

Please use the TV & Movie Talk forum to announce upcoming television/movie/stage appearances for the cast/guest cast.

Unread 11-09-2013, 01:37 PM   #11
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I saw her on here again and at first I thought maybe they were starting to pick on her, but...well...I might have to agree this time. I'm not sure what she was thinking with these two combinations. But at least the clothes are nice, it's just a little odd color and pattern mismatching.

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/what-wer...365-slideshow/

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2013, 09:48 AM   #12
jmar
WTB? Expert

I saw Alyssa on The View yesterday & she had on a floral looking print dress/shorts ensemble. A nice interview, talking about her son Milo who is 2 yrs old & her parents; they are with her in NYC while she hosts "Project Runway Allstars". I thought it was funny that she's being criticized for her outfits, but that she's now hosting a fashion TV reality show . She mentioned that her mother had been a fashion designer in the 70s in NYC, like for Studio 54 etc. She mentioned WTB? and how to her when she was 11 TD was just 'the cute guy from Taxi'.....she looked great!
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2013, 02:16 PM   #13
robins99

Jmar, was Alyssa on "The View" as well? I know I saw her on "The Talk" yesterday (I was home sick).

Anneli - I agree about Alyssa's outfit in that photo. That one is pretty horrible.

I'm enjoying watching her on "Project Runway All-Stars" though I think she tends to be a little over-dramatic when describing the challenges to the designers. Has anyone else been watching?

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2013, 07:45 AM   #14
jmar
WTB? Expert

No, robin, you're right - I don't know one show from another! It was The Talk. I haven't seen the Project Runway show, I'll have to give it a go....maybe it's OnDemand......
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2013, 05:49 PM   #15
robins99

Jmar - it is On Demand. That's how I always watch it too (I usually try to catch up on shows that only I like while my husband is doing golf stuff).

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote