Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Challenges

Fan Fiction Challenges Use this forum to place writing challenges, which can influence FanFic authors to spark ideas for stories to submit to WTB?R.

Unread 10-15-2013, 11:32 PM   #1
AyOhAngela
Bronze Member

Angela gets her engagment ring...

I haven't been able to find any fics where she gets the ring (if there are, does anyone have links?) And if there's not, I'd love to read some.

Tony didn't have a ring either time he proposed and when they finally got engaged, Angela was the one popping the question. We know she got a ring, though, and I always wanted to know when and how. Did he go buy it for her and pop the question again? Did they go together? Could be tons of fun and would allow us all to be creative.

Last edited by AyOhAngela; 10-18-2013 at 12:22 PM.
AyOhAngela is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 11:11 PM   #2
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

I had to double check because it had been a while since I'd read it. My story, "Stuck in Iowa " has a ring story. I hate to toot my own horn, but that is the only one I could think of so far. If I can come up with another one, I'll let you know.
OakHillsDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 11:57 PM   #3
AyOhAngela
Bronze Member

Oh great, thanks. I'll check it out.

I'm still sorry we missed seeing her get the ring. I bet it would have been great.
AyOhAngela is offline   Reply With Quote