Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > General Discussions

General Discussions Come here to talk about any topic you would like to discuss! No spamming, please.

Unread 12-23-2013, 07:44 AM   #1
jmar
WTB? Expert

Happy Holidays

I'm going to be in & out of town for the next 2 weeks, so I wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas, so those who celebrate, and Happy New Year (who doesn't celebrate that?!) I'll be in NYC for both Christmas Eve & New Years Eve, but home & work & family visits all the other days. What about everyone else? I'll prepare my traditional Christmas Eve dinner (fish, bobalki, peas & mushrooms, pieroghies, mushroom soup, citrus, nuts & cookies) in my daughter & son-in-law's 'new' 2 bedroom apt in Manhattan, and then head back to work on Christmas day. My younger daughter will come home before New Years, with her roommate & the 2 cats (uh-oh!! gotta get the house 'cat ready). Any plans for anyone else? Again, my best wishes to everyone for a great 2014!!
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 08:24 AM   #2
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Happy Holidays!!

Things are fairly quiet for me. No traveling because my family is all in town. So we are just going to my sister's on Christmas Day, to exchange gifts and part-ay! hehe As for New Years Eve, hum, I haven't really done anything special on that day in the last few years. It's just another day for me really. And it looks like Allie is working New Years day, early, so who knows if we'll stay up.

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #3
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Not much happening with me, either. I am going to travel home, but only for about 24 hours. I have to work at 5am on both the 24th and the 26th, so I'm making the 5 hour drive after work on the 24th and leaving to go back the evening of the 25th. It's not ideal, but it's that or nothing, and my mom can't handle nothing. It's okay, though, I don't really mind the drive.
Nothing for me on New Year's Eve... that's not a holiday I ever do too much on...I often have to be at work at 5 or 6 am the next day, so a couple of times over the past few years I haven't even stayed up. I really miss working in education when we'd get that week or more off over Cmas and New Year's. I have to get back to that.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 03:16 PM   #4
robins99

I'm at work today (until 2:30 or so) but have off tomorrow and Wednesday. My husband and I will be spending Christmas Eve together watching movies and being lazy (I hope). We'll get up and do our gift exchange Christmas morning and then head over to my parents' place around 3:00 for dinner and gifts with them. Overall, it should be fairly quiet and hassle free.

We don't have plans for New Year's yet but I do have off the 31st and 1st so I'm hoping we can find something fun to do. I'd like to go out of town (maybe Chattanooga or Pigeon Forge) but not sure where we'll end up or what we'll end up doing yet.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 04:51 PM   #5
Alyssa86inMN
WTB? Expert

Happy holidays everyone!

Christmas Eve will be spent at my aunt's house in Apple Valley, then Christmas will be spent at my parents' house. New Years will be spent like I always do, hanging out with friends at our annual New Years party (going 11 years strong). This year it will be at my sister's house again. We always make "gingerbread" houses out of graham crackers. I think I want to make a TARDIS this year.
Unread 12-24-2013, 04:54 PM   #6
AyOhAngela
Bronze Member

I'm in London. Spending a few days (including Christmas) here before heading up north for the rest of and the new year. Tonight I went ice skating at Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland among other things. Christmas Eve well spent.

Merry Chirstmas everyone!
AyOhAngela is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013, 08:07 PM   #7
TonyAngelaCrobat
Silver Member

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it

The new year is right around the corner so I wish you all a happy new year also

ANGELA (Interrupting): Look, Tony, our relationship has always been... (She smiles fondly) our relationship.

TONY (Nodding): Yeah, sort of like a blind nun driving with a flat.

ANGELA (Smiling weakly): Never quite thought it about like that...
TonyAngelaCrobat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2014, 06:23 PM   #8
dazdeadpetal
Diamond Member

Well, it has been awhile (several months in fact) since I have been on here, and I am so happy to be rejoining the group for some new chats, thoughts and discussions on WTB?! Many of you I am in contact with through Facebook, but for those of you I don't get to hear from on a regular basis, I hope you all are doing well.

I hope the best thing I got for the holidays was a new perspective on my job (that I have had for 11 months now), so that I can enjoy life, friends and family.

Happy New Year to All!

Emily
"If there is a horizontal line that runs from the map off your body straight through the land shooting up right through my heart; Will this horizontal line, when asked know how to find where you end, where I begin?"
--Your Cloud by Tori Amos
dazdeadpetal is offline   Reply With Quote