Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > General Discussions

General Discussions Come here to talk about any topic you would like to discuss! No spamming, please.

Unread 12-26-2013, 12:00 AM   #1
TonyAngelaCrobat
Silver Member

Icon10 One AWESOME gift I received this year...

I got the absolute most epic Christmas gift package EVER.

This one person who got it knew I was a Who's the Boss? fan, but WOW! That was just AWESOME!

What did you guys/girls get for Xmas and/or the holidays?

ANGELA (Interrupting): Look, Tony, our relationship has always been... (She smiles fondly) our relationship.

TONY (Nodding): Yeah, sort of like a blind nun driving with a flat.

ANGELA (Smiling weakly): Never quite thought it about like that...
TonyAngelaCrobat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 08:35 AM   #2
AyOhAngela
Bronze Member

OMG what awesome gifts. You'll have to tell us how Tony's book is.

This is the present I got for myself:

AyOhAngela is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 09:55 AM   #3
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Awesome gift guys!

Here's my Xmas Loot!

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #4
robins99

I don't have any photos but my hubby got me a Philadelphia Eagles v-neck shirt and "The Heat" on DVD. My parents got me/us an illuminated house number sign to put in our front yard and, as usual, there was some satsuma stuff in my stocking from The Body Shop.

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2013, 11:12 AM   #5
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I liked my birthday present (Kindle HDX) better than my Cmas presents but I got some nice stuff for Cmas too. I was more excited about what I gave-- I gave my mom one of those Gigantic rainshower shower heads because she mentioned once when she was out of town that her hotel had one and that it was the best shower she ever had. She was surprised and really happy. I was too because it's not something that she would ever buy for herself. My dad never wants anything but food because he says he doesn't need anything, so I gave him a box full of special trail mixes, jellies, breads, cookies, and one of those measuring cups that you can see from the top instead of having to look at the side of the cup to see the measure. I know that sounds funny, but he loves to make pancakes for breakfast and he has a hard time seeing the measuring cup. Last year I gave him a big pancake turner and now he's all set. He loved his stuff too, and carried it around throughout the day. My mom said he was still carrying it around munching on the 26th. My sister got a lot of stuff she asked for and seemed pretty happy about it. When she visited me here in Nashville she really enjoyed The Loveless Cafe, so I gave her some peach jam and some other things from there and that made her really happy. My niece and nephew got an Advent Calendar from me for the second year in a row and they really love that. I also gave them that game called Hedbanz and we played that on Christmas day and it was a lot of fun.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2013, 10:21 AM   #6
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

I forgot to add that, because my father decided to "cancel" xmas with his daughters this year (yeah...), I was pretty down. So I went and bought ME a couple gifts. I brand new desk and bookcase for my room! I'm quite happy with it and it looks more tidy and mature. hehe

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote