Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Cast Chat

Cast Chat Use this forum to talk about WTB?'s cast and guest cast members.

Please use the TV & Movie Talk forum to announce upcoming television/movie/stage appearances for the cast/guest cast.

Unread 01-03-2014, 10:58 AM   #1
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Jay Mohr?

Jay Mohr Takes a Jab at Alyssa Milano's weight

Really?? I can't even believe there are people, especially men, who still think this is an okay thing to say and do. He's lost some respect from me.

Weight is not even an issue with her-- she's middle-aged, and has had a baby. Those things change a woman's body. She's naturally going to have some curves. That's what makes women different from girls. And for most men, that is desirable for a woman. Except in Hollywood, I guess, where women aren't allowed to have a normal body, but are supposed to have the rail-thin body of a ten year old. Obese is one thing, but normal, natural curves is quite another. Ugh. It annoys me that something that defines a woman (and is supposed to be attractive and desirable) has somehow become socially unacceptable. Gotta love Alyssa for keeping it classy though.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2014, 02:39 PM   #2
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

What the...? Really?
I don't even know what to say other than I bet you that many men will disagree with him. It's because of idiots like him that women have low self-esteem issues. Heaven forbid she'd look healthy and curvy. How is that a bad thing?? She looks amazing! I love how she dealt with him. Go Alyssa! You're better than him.

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2014, 04:39 PM   #3
robins99

I couldn't believe he made such stupid remarks when I first heard about this. I think she looks great! She handled the whole thing very well, as one would expect. She's so pretty and classy!

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014, 12:20 PM   #4
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Here's a follow up article:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Jay-Mohr...o-1075162.aspx

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2014, 09:26 AM   #5
jmar
WTB? Expert

I didn't now about this until now. I'm not sure he's really apologizing either.....and speaking of packing on some pounds - that's what I thought about him when I saw him on TV during the Fall season. He's aged! I thought he looked horrible......and Alyssa, well, she looks great! Hard to believe she's 40. I hope she just ignores him now, he's not worth her spit.
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2014, 03:23 PM   #6
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmar View Post
I didn't now about this until now. I'm not sure he's really apologizing either.....and speaking of packing on some pounds - that's what I thought about him when I saw him on TV during the Fall season. He's aged! I thought he looked horrible......and Alyssa, well, she looks great! Hard to believe she's 40. I hope she just ignores him now, he's not worth her spit.
I thought those same things...not sure Alyssa would be hearing an apology if there hadn't been some threatening internet heat. And I thought too that he looked like he's packed on a few pounds himself-- which is fine with me, but he should keep his mouth shut about others then.
Her apology acceptance tweet made me laugh. I hope she really did let it roll off her back though. It's so hard to let something like that slide when someone says that to you. Even though you laugh it off, it still sticks in your head and plays with your mind even if it's not true.

On another note, I wonder how she turned out so level-headed and normal? There are so many child stars that crash and burn, or at the very least, are pretty screwed up-- I wonder who kept her head straight? Her parents, I guess. Kudos to them. Or whomever her guiding influence was.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Unread 01-08-2014, 04:32 PM   #7
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Chapter 3:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...hurt-me-201481

Alyssa and I agree then.

-Mary Ann