Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > WTB?R Welcome Wagon

WTB?R Welcome Wagon Use this forum to welcome new members or to introduce yourself if you are one.

Unread 04-16-2014, 11:53 AM   #1
YouGotTheJob,NoKiddin'

Icon1 Hello, fellow wtb fans!!

Hello, I'm a new member. I've been a fan of wtb since I was a kid, I'm 34 now. I watched a lot of the original run from what I remember. I hadn't watched it for about 15 years and discovered it on tvgn and you tube and started watching it again. I think I love the show more now than I did as a kid. I love the all the characters and especially love the relationship between Tony & Angela. I also love that they're still great friends in real life. I think it's wonderful there is a group like this!! It's crazy to me to think this show started 30 years ago & has been over for 22 years. It's such a great show, definitely my favorite of all time!! 😊
YouGotTheJob,NoKiddin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2014, 04:57 PM   #2
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Welcome! Well, it sounds like you found the right place. There's a ton of great discussions here that I'm sure you've already discovered, and we love to hear new opinions or new insights, so feel free to start a topic for discussion or add your opinion to an existing one. There's a great gallery and a lot of good fanfiction here too. Glad to have you!

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote