Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Comments

Fan Fiction Comments Read a Fan Fiction on WTB?R that you really like? Talk about it here!

Unread 12-07-2014, 12:59 AM   #1
SitcomJon

Who's the Boss?/ Growing Pains Crossover episode

As a practicing writer; I need to do scripting like this to hone my skills. I know the characters in WTB? and Growing Pains quite well. This will allow me to write a two-parter crossover episode with the two shows. I don't know if this has crossed anyone's mind before; but, it's a perfect setup. The Seavers live across long Island sound from Connecticut on Long Island, New York. The geographic settings for both shows allow for a chance meeting between the two families. Also; Growing Pains always followed Who's The Boss? on ABC for years. That creates the perfect scenario for a two part crossover episode. The first; taking place in Fairfield, Connecticut on WTB? and the second episode taking place on Long Island at the home of the Seaver family. I'm working with a story where Jonathan runs away and turns up on Long Island at the Seaver residence. I think a workable story can come from that; and ultimately,a two part episode. Part one happening on "Who's the Boss?"; and, part two taking place on "Growing Pains" right after. I plan to have two complete actor's scripts when I'm finished. Should be a fun fan fiction read.
SitcomJon is offline   Reply With Quote