Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > General Discussions

General Discussions Come here to talk about any topic you would like to discuss! No spamming, please.

Unread 10-01-2017, 01:30 PM   #1
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Site news: ANNOUNCEMENT October 1, 2017

Hello all--

So, it took me a couple of years to come to terms with this, but sadly, it seems it's time to let our beloved site go. With site traffic and member visitations slowly dropping over the last five years, and zero to nearly zero traffic (besides spammers) most days for over two years now, I'm afraid our site died with our member Madewy. It certainly hasn't been the same since.

Thankfully, Jason has helped me create a backup so that if we would ever want to revive it we could, although I doubt that we would. (I have to say though, with all the recent TV show reboots, I keep thinking the minute I delete the site, a WTB? reboot will be announced! Ha ha!) In the meantime, our site has had a facebook page for awhile now (thanks Mims!), and it has around 3000 followers. Feel free to "like" the page and keep up with all the news and everyone there. The page is here: https://www.facebook.com/WhosTheBossRessource/

WTBR.com's last day before lights out will be November 1, 2017. So please take the next month to save any discussions you want, any photos, any transcripts, and of course your own fanfics is you haven't already. Nothing will be available after that, so be sure to get what you need because I won't be able to help you after November 1st.

I know this site has been a big part of a lot of our lives-- I know it has for me-- and it's been fun and a pleasure knowing all of you. I've made some great lifelong friends here. Thanks for everything, and I hope to see you all over at the site's facebook page.

~Anneli

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2017, 09:45 AM   #2
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

This site has been such a HUGE part of my life, and I will be incredibly sad to see it go. I literally would not be where I am today if it wasn't for WTB?R because I would have never met my wife. But I do understand that things change and people move on. Social media is the way to go these days and that's ok too.

We will try to keep the FB Page active as much as possible. I still love WTB? and I will love it forever. That is never going to change.

Thank you to Jason for creating this site and bringing so many people together.

-Michelle <3

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2017, 10:14 PM   #3
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Just a reminder, only a little over two weeks left before lights out.
Be sure to get all you need because I won't be able to help you after Nov 1 !!

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2017, 07:12 AM   #4
Astrid
Golden Member

Icon12

Also sad to see the site go but that's what happens nowadays, everything is in social media.
But boy I loved this forum!!

Thanks for everything <3

---------
Tony; You were a genius to hire me

Angela; The smartest move I ever made
Astrid is offline   Reply With Quote