Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > WTB?R Welcome Wagon

WTB?R Welcome Wagon Use this forum to welcome new members or to introduce yourself if you are one.

Unread 05-13-2014, 03:17 PM   #1
SitcomJon

Glad to be here!

Like Mr. Bower; my name is Jonathan. Around here; I'll be known as "SitcomJon". I'm a comic,actor, writer, and entertainer who wants to be working professionally. I've done a couple of things here and there; nothing spectacular. I've been greatly saddened and upset by the poor quality of today's sitcoms. It's sad to see how far the sitcom has fallen. "Who's the Boss?" is a great example of how well done and wonderful sitcoms used to be. Sitcoms where beginning to hit their prime when "Who's the Boss?" premiered. I'm of the opinion that we need shows with the same quality as " Who's the Boss?" to return and we need to send shows like The Big Bang Theory, Two Broke Girls, and The Middle packing. WTB? stands out ten miles above every new show I just mentioned. I support the classic style/ 70's,80's, and early 90's styled sitcom and would love to see such styles of the genre to return. I plan to do everything I can to bring about such a change. I'm writing a couple of pilots. Living 2000 miles away from California; I don't know exactly how I will proceed form there;but, I'll work something out. Once everybody gets to know me; you'll figure out hat I never give up on anything- period. I might get some practice in by writing WTB? fan fiction episodes and posting them. It's great to be here!
SitcomJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2014, 06:36 PM   #2
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Hi sitcomjon! Welcome to the site! It's been a little quiet around here lately but feel free to dig up old topics or start new ones if you'd like! We always love discussing new and old things. Maybe it'll get things moving again. I know the feeling about sitcoms today not being the same. Really, I don't watch that many sitcoms. Except The Big Bang Theory, which I adore and Modern Family. Anything else is meh to me.

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, feel free to contact one of the mods. Again, welcome!

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2014, 01:33 PM   #3
robins99

Welcome, Jon! I do hope you'll write some WTB? fan fiction for us. Best of luck in your ventures. We could certainly use some good, quality sitcoms these days!

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2014, 07:52 PM   #4
TonyAngelaCrobat
Silver Member

Welcome aboard

ANGELA (Interrupting): Look, Tony, our relationship has always been... (She smiles fondly) our relationship.

TONY (Nodding): Yeah, sort of like a blind nun driving with a flat.

ANGELA (Smiling weakly): Never quite thought it about like that...
TonyAngelaCrobat is offline   Reply With Quote