Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > WTB?R/WTB?R Forums Support & Feedback > Ideas for WTB?R

Ideas for WTB?R Post any any ideas you have for The Who's the Boss? Resource or WTB?R Forums here.

Unread 06-16-2006, 01:40 AM   #1
fduerst
Golden Member

internet links to tv appearances of the cast...

Hy everybody!

I was very grateful when I discoverd a link in the forum (cant exactelly remember where), that lead me to the TV station denver 4 (or something like that), where I got the chance to see an interview with judith light about getting that award last month. I was so happy about that (I forgot who posted it, but thanx a lot). Since a few of us are not living in north america and dont have the chance to watch all th TV appearances of the cast, this idea came into my mind:

Would it be an idea to collect all those Internet links in this forum, so anyone can see interviews and stuff (just all thats available on the internet)? I would be very grateful, since i have no clou how to find them on my own. And its much easier if they are all in the same topic.

Fran
fduerst is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2006, 02:46 AM   #2
fduerst
Golden Member

Hey all of you out there, there are some really great poeple in this forum who are very supportive. Someone gave me the following link where you can check out a lot of TV appearances of Tony and Judith its so great, check it out if your not living in North America!

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=wtbfan

Thanks a lot!
fduerst is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2006, 03:43 PM   #3
sitcomgirl90

i loved it, thanks