Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > The Missing Scenes

The Missing Scenes Discuss and/or transcribe scenes that are edited out of WTB? in syndication.

Unread 04-21-2014, 05:21 PM   #31
honey_bunny

Thanks Anneli for your quick answer!!

The episodes I found on Youtube are either from Nick&Nite or Ion, but what made me believe these scenes may be not well known by everyone is that I was not able to find those lines in the transcript section for the STV3 episode... so obviously the person who wrote this script saw the same version as I did!

But you're absolutely right !! hopefully we'll be able to get all the full versions on dvd at one point In the meantime I will go back to my puzzle exercise, that gives me a good reason for watching the episodes another time

ANGELA: "Mother, Mother...Come, come here... Would you do us a favor? Would you please tell this lady that Tony and I are not married?"

MONA (smiling, talking to the IRS agent): "Well, let's examine the facts. They've been together a long time, they squabble like a couple, and they never have sex. Sounds married to me!"
honey_bunny is offline   Reply With Quote