Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Cast Chat

Cast Chat Use this forum to talk about WTB?'s cast and guest cast members.

Please use the TV & Movie Talk forum to announce upcoming television/movie/stage appearances for the cast/guest cast.

Unread 03-15-2005, 11:15 PM   #1
Tony&Angela8492
WTB? Expert

Hey guys I was skimming through a textbook of mine tonight and stopped to look at the photos and stuff and came across one that was pretty wired. This guy is like standing behind this woman who is I guess sitting, and you can only see her neck up and I couldn't exactly tell who is was at first. (B&W and the man is doing a VERY good job of stretching her face)

I looked to the right of the pic where it gives information and I saw, "Katherine Helmond" and I said out loud, "Oh cool!". And the funny thing is that I was just looking in the back index for Alyssa's name because the movie she co-stared with Aronld Schwarzenegger, "Commando" is in here, but no such luck her name is not in here, and she's not even in the pic with him! She portrays his daughter in the film and was a 1985 movie. (which was on at the end of last month if I recall)

Anyway the movie with KH is called, "Brazil" and is from 1985. Apparently she is (in this picture) making one of her frequent trips to her plastic surgeon!
Unread 03-16-2005, 01:06 AM   #2
kate1389

Sounds interesting!! Did it say , what it was about ? I wonder if its like a tv movie or you can buy it...hmm. Ill have to check this one out!!
Katy
Unread 03-16-2005, 01:30 AM   #3
wtb_fan16
Golden Member

Yeah I have seen that photo of Katherine it is pretty weird but you can tell it is her. If you go into www.google.com/images and type in katherine helmond you should be able to see
wtb_fan16 is offline   Reply With Quote