Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Trading Post

Trading Post Here you can trade Who's the Boss? memorabilia with other fans.

Unread 10-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #11
dreamtonette
Diamond Member

This year was the 29th anniversary since the show first aired, right? Maybe we can push for a big 30th anniversary release!

(In my dreams? )
dreamtonette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #12
TonyAngelaCrobat
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyOhAngela View Post
Whoa, hey, I didn't mean I like wanted to torrent or something. I saw videos on You Tube and just wondered where they came from, how those people got the clips that was all. I'm sorry I asked.
I figured so much. That's fine, all I said was that that was the only option at the moment. You don't have to be sorry at all!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneli View Post
That's not to say I've completely given up on the idea that we'll be able to someday own the entire series, uncut. I just don't think it's going to be dvd's. I think it will be some other future technology that supercedes dvd's and rights to shows and gives whoever owns the rights a way to make money without having to put out a bunch of money in production first. Which means we still wait. Someday, I guess.
I love this idea!! I certainly hope so.

It's sad that WTB? is not on Netflix or Hulu. I know they used to be... Just for the record, Hulu downloaders exist, but since WTB? isn't on it anymore, it's pretty pointless.

ANGELA (Interrupting): Look, Tony, our relationship has always been... (She smiles fondly) our relationship.

TONY (Nodding): Yeah, sort of like a blind nun driving with a flat.

ANGELA (Smiling weakly): Never quite thought it about like that...
TonyAngelaCrobat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2013, 01:48 PM   #13
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyOhAngela View Post
There are so many songs that are screaming WTB?/T&A to me, but I'm finding it so hard to find clips/episodes that are video quality. Anything I've downloaded off You Tube has shown up as horrible quality in Sony Vegas so I'm getting frustrated.

If anyone wants to see that I do make videos (as proof that that's really all I'm after) I'd be be glad to link you to my You Tube channel.

Anyone have any suggestions/ideas of where I might be able to get some clips?

Thanks!!
I'd be interested in viewing your You Tube channel; please send me the link via a PM.

-Ashley
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2015, 05:13 AM   #14
Astrid
Golden Member

It's awful, I just rewatched some of the episodes on my old VHS tapes, well, they are soooo getting worse.. I'm afraid another few years and i can't see them anymore

---------
Tony; You were a genius to hire me

Angela; The smartest move I ever made
Astrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2015, 01:04 PM   #15
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I'm getting ready to move them all over to dvds.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2015, 11:19 AM   #16
Astrid
Golden Member

I was beginning with doing that as well, but I must re-adjust the tapes all the time. just a lot of aggravation, the tracking goes everywhere, and a lot of snow then

---------

Unread 08-02-2016, 09:47 AM   #17
Astrid
Golden Member

I have finally found the dvd's on the Internet just received them today, quality is quite good so I am really happy with them!!! 😁

---------