Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Trading Post

Trading Post Here you can trade Who's the Boss? memorabilia with other fans.

Unread 11-29-2006, 09:25 AM   #1
sandrine
WTB? Expert

WTB 2nd season

Does anyone know when will they bring out the 2nd season in DVD? I just can't wait to see it.
I've just seen that all the seasons of The Nanny will bring out next year, and i was just wondering that it will be very great if they will do the same for WTB?....

http://judithlight.frenchboard.com/index.htm

Who's the Boss?, French Forum :

http://whostheboss.frenchboard.com/index.htm

sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2006, 11:13 PM   #2
TonyAngela4ever
Diamond Member

As of right now, there are no plans to release the 2nd season on dvd. I've heard it's because sales weren't too good for the first season. Yes it would be great if they would release the othre 7 seasons, but as of right now, there are no plans to do so. I, for one, am still hopeful, but we'l just have to wait and see what the future holds.
TonyAngela4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2006, 05:28 AM   #3
sandrine
WTB? Expert

I'm so sad to see that.... But I keep hoping....

http://judithlight.frenchboard.com/index.htm

Who's the Boss?, French Forum :

http://whostheboss.frenchboard.com/index.htm

Last edited by robins99; 11-30-2006 at 10:50 AM.
sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2006, 10:29 AM   #4
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Well, there's is a tiny bit of hope...Sony recently announced the release of the Second Season of 'Mad About You' and that show had been a "hiatus" for about the same amount of time WTB? has been as far as releases go. Maybe this means Sony is going back to their "forgotten" shows. Who knows. I'm not getting my hopes up but there's always a chance...right?

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2008, 12:08 AM   #5
shadesofgrey49
Golden Member

I just noticed that Mad About You's third season is out, too. I like that show, too, and I remember being worried that it would stall after the second season. Sometimes older shows just take a really long time to be released because they need to test the waters to see if people will actually remember them.
Unread 02-22-2009, 06:36 PM   #6
Primbud
Diamond Member

They're out of their mind - with all the garbage that can be released on DVD, they can't put out Who's the Boss?? Nuts they is! Isn't there a place we can blitz with junkmai-I mean, write to for protest or serious requests?!
Unread 02-23-2009, 06:01 AM   #7
Leah
Bronze Member

I don't think there's a way to persuade them to release the show. I'm still waiting for 'The Nanny' to be released as well. I was happy enough to see that at least the first two season made it to Germany (They even managed to release it in PAL. So, yay for that!) I'm still waiting for WTB? to come out in PAL. It's a shame - really! I wish they'd hurry up!

P.S. I have this weird feeling that it has something to do with the fact that both 'The Nanny' and 'Who's the Boss?' are Sony shows. There must be some issues between Sony and "other parties!" At least, that's my guess.
Lysander in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, 1595.
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2009, 08:42 AM   #8
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

I don't know about Germany Leah, but The Nanny Season 3 is out on DVD March 17 in North America. We waited a long time for it and it gave me a little bit more hope for WTB...looks like Sony are catching up on "forgotten" shows.

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2009, 09:07 AM   #9
Primbud
Diamond Member

Sony was best commercial electronics brand bar none - however, over the last decade, it' been precipitously dropping in quality and unworthiness in terms of price. Further blame now apparently.

I know that Night Court has just released its second season after four years to the date of the first season. Oof.
Unread 02-24-2009, 06:47 PM   #10
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzas_girl View Post
I don't know about Germany Leah, but The Nanny Season 3 is out on DVD March 17 in North America. We waited a long time for it and it gave me a little bit more hope for WTB...looks like Sony are catching up on "forgotten" shows.
It is? Oh that is good news. That does give me a little hope too. Although I still maintain that even if we never see any more dvd's of WTB, there eventually will be some way to legally own the entire series sometime in the future. So I'm just waiting for whatever way that will be, dvds or not, to get my entire series, cut scenes and all. Oh how happy I'll be to see those again.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote