Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Challenges

Fan Fiction Challenges Use this forum to place writing challenges, which can influence FanFic authors to spark ideas for stories to submit to WTB?R.

Unread 08-15-2007, 10:27 AM   #1
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Drabbles Challenge

I thought it would be fun to have some sort of a fic game on the board. What do you think?

Do you know what a drabble is? If not, let me enlighten you. A Drabble is a type of fic that is only 100 words. No more no less. How it works is that you will be given a challenge, ie: "Changes", and you'll have to write a 100 word fic from that and post it in the topic. It's easy so anyone can play. Sounds like fun?

Enjoy and Keep it clean.

Here's and example of how you have to post your drabble:

Title: Changes
Word Count: 100
Characters: Angela Bower and Tony Micelli.
Warnings: None, just some good ol' Tony and Angela Fluff.
NOTE: I wrote this in 5 minutes to use it as an example for the game. Sorry if it's bad.

“What are you doing down here Angela?” Tony said walking in the kitchen around 2am. “Oh hi Tony. I couldn’t sleep.” Tony pulled his chair and sat beside her. “How come?” he asked. “I’ve just had a lot on my mind these days.” “Oh?” “There’s a few things about my life I want to change and I’ve decided that it’s time I do something about it.” She continued. “Like what Angela?” he asked. “I can’t tell you just yet Tony, but you’ll find out soon enough. I promise.” She placed her hand over his. “Goodnight Tony.” “Goodnight Angela”

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2007, 11:30 PM   #2
madewy
WTB? Expert

Whoa Danza's_girl. I never heard of a Drabble before but this is great fun for a quiet, late night evening. And like you said, it only takes ten or less. I could do this all night...but I promise, I won't.

Title: Changes
No warnings needed.

“I’m thinking of changing my hair.”
He looked perplexed.
“Like how?”
“Like maybe getting it cut short for a change. The weather’s been so hot and all this heavy hair on my neck is…well, heavy.”
They continued to stroll leisurely along the midway.
“Brilliant conclusion Angela!”
She gave him a slightly annoyed look.
He took hold of her hand and quietly requested, “Don’t do it Angela? At least not until I get a chance to run my fingers through it a few times. O.K.?”
Her eyes widened. His softened.
“O.K.?” he asked again softly, tenderly.
“OK“, she answered sweetly.
[/B]
Unread 08-17-2007, 02:38 PM   #3
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Simply fabulous Madewy!

Unread 08-18-2007, 12:11 PM   #4
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Title: Channel Changing
Warnings: none

He settled deeper into the soft cushions of the couch, her head heavy on his shoulder. The serenity of the late hour, mixed with the light peach scent of her shampoo surrounded him, comforted him. When he was sure she had dozed off, he gingerly reached for the remote control and slid it out from under her hand. He had earlier seen it listed, and he silently flipped the channels now, searching. Finally, the familiar strands of “The Way We Were” drifted softly from the TV, and he leaned easily into her, closed his eyes, and welcomed the contented dream.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann

Last edited by Anneli; 08-18-2007 at 12:19 PM.
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2007, 01:25 PM   #5
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

Title: A Change of Pace

"I'm young enough to keep up with you."
Tony raised an eyebrow, wondering what Angela’s subtle hint meant.
"You could go anywhere with 'those' legs; you should show them off more.”
"Really?" Angela enjoyed the flirtatious banter electrically flowing between them.
She followed his lead, beautiful in her strapless gown, he, dashing in his tux. She twirled away with the tempo change.
"Hey beautiful," he beckoned. "Bring those legs back here... we’re just gettin' into step."
"Tony," she teased, "We've had this rhythm for awhile and you know what?"
"What?" he murmured, her head on his shoulder.
"We dance perfectly."
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}

Last edited by charmedcherie; 08-18-2007 at 03:48 PM.
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2007, 11:38 PM   #6
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

Title: An Ever Changing Constant

“When did you fall in love with me?”
Tony was startled by the poignancy of her question as he sat pensively on their couch.
Truth be told, he couldn’t pinpoint when the change took place.
She looked at him expectantly. As he turned to face her, everything became clear.
Brown eyes, blonde hair, and that smile...In that moment, all he could do was stare.
Now and then, then and now.
Their eyes locked.
“Angela”-- he began earnestly.
“Yes?”
“I fell in love with you when I first stood at your door; and sweetheart, I’m still falling.”
She smiled; then cried.
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}

Last edited by charmedcherie; 08-19-2007 at 12:44 PM.
Unread 08-24-2007, 12:01 AM   #7
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

Drabbling Around Again...

Hi Everyone,

The new word to drabble around with is amuse. The aforementioned rules still apply, so have fun and keep drabbling.

Unread 10-03-2007, 05:11 PM   #8
TonyLovesAngela

These drabbles are amazing! I've never written a drabble with only 100 words (and I've never written a Tony/Angela fic at all), but I think I may try this one day when I'm "feeling the muse."
TonyLovesAngela is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2007, 10:47 AM   #9
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Title: Halloween
Characters: Angela Bower and Tony Micelli (Who else?)
Warnings: None. Just Halloween fun!

October 31, 9:30pm. The knocking had ceased. Angela went up stairs to change out of her Catwoman costume. She came back down to a very dark house and not a sound in the air. “Tony?” She tried flicking the switch. Nothing. “Tony. Stop fooling around.” She walked in to the kitchen. More darkness. Walking towards the back door, she felt something at her feet. “Tony??” Her heart pounded. “Tony, wake up!” She shook him. “BOO.” He opened his eyes. “Why you little…” She slapped his shoulder “That was mean!” He laughed. “Happy Halloween honey.” “Happy Halloween.” She laughed with him.

Unread 10-25-2007, 11:10 AM   #10
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

That makes me smile, Mims. Very cute. Love it!

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote