Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > TV & Movie Talk

TV & Movie Talk Is there another TV show, besides Who's the Boss?, that you enjoy watching? See a good movie recently? Talk about it here!

Also, use this forum to announce an upcoming television/movie/stage appearance that a cast/guest member has appeared in.

Unread 08-25-2008, 08:32 AM   #1
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Last Movie You Saw?

Last night some friends and I went to (finally) see Dark Knight. What a great movie that was!! We left the theater speachless. Almost 3 hours of non-stop action and amazing acting by everyone. Heath Ledger was defintely a scary Joker. I have to admit that I like Heath's Joker much more than Jack Nicholson's. They are both very different. I give the movie a 10!

What was the last movie you saw?

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2008, 11:59 AM   #2
jenron12
WTB? Expert

I saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Kung Fu Panda earlier this summer. We don't go to movies very much because we usually don't have the best luck picking good movies (an example: Ron and I hated the movie Superbad, which most of the rest of the country loved).

Kung Fu Panda was fantastic, and we laughed our heads off all the way through Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
jenron12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2008, 12:24 PM   #3
jmar
WTB? Expert

My last movie was last week - my hubby & I saw "Mamma Mia". I'd give it a 6 out of 10. I enjoyed some of the dancing, especially with 'the locals'. I'm waiting for the new DeNiro/Pacino film set to be released 12Sep.
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2008, 08:01 PM   #4
murphy7295
WTB? Expert

I haven't been to the movies in ages. The last movie I saw was Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day. But, there are two coming out soon that I'd love to see, Bottle Shock with Alan Rickman, Bill Pullman and UB's Gio, Freddy Rodriguez and The Women with Meg Ryan, Annette Bening, Debra Messing, Bette Midler and Candice Bergen. It's a remake of the 1939 movie of the same name that starred Norma Shearer, Joan Crawford, Rosalind Russell, Paulette Goddard and Joan Fontaine. The new one is also written by Diane English who wrote Murphy Brown. It should be quite entertaining.
murphy7295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2008, 08:19 PM   #5
sandrine
WTB? Expert

A few nights ago I saw The Strangers, with Liv Tyler, it was great! What a scary movie! It's based on a true story. I really loved it!

http://judithlight.frenchboard.com/index.htm

Who's the Boss?, French Forum :

http://whostheboss.frenchboard.com/index.htm

sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2008, 09:19 PM   #6
Listner
WTB? Expert

College Road Trip
Listner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2008, 09:28 PM   #7
Elmeister
WTB? Expert

I really want to see "The Women" - I think the cast is amazing...and I can't wait to get a group of girls together for a night out!

Angela: I don't have to tell him. He knows.

Mona: Wrong. You do have to tell him. And then you have to show him. And after that, you have to tell him what you just showed him. C'mon, let's face it dear. Men are stupid.
-From "Road to Washington II"
Everyone needs a Brooklyn Sailor to love...
Elmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2008, 01:34 AM   #8
Alyssa86inMN
WTB? Expert

In the theaters? Kung Fu Panda with my cousin when I was babysitting her. I actually kinda fell asleep or attempted to. A lot of movies out there now don't appeal to me at all.
I did just finish watching Serendipity on Bravo though and the default channel on my TV is LMN (which is nonstop movies everyday except for the 35 minutes of informercials everynight).
Unread 08-26-2008, 07:34 AM   #9
jenron12
WTB? Expert

murphy, thanks for the tip about the Freddy Rodriguez movie... I'll have to see that one!
jenron12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2008, 08:25 AM   #10
laia
Platinum Member

In theaters:
-"Kung fu Panda" with my little daughters. We all loved it (funny funny)
- "Mamma Mia" of course, I love Meryl Streep. The movie was entertaining and she is great in it. Too bad the lighting and some editing were badly done. It strikes more on big screen than on internet. But I loved it anyway. It made me happy.

The next one I will see this week: "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" of Woody Allen.