Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Cast Chat

Cast Chat Use this forum to talk about WTB?'s cast and guest cast members.

Please use the TV & Movie Talk forum to announce upcoming television/movie/stage appearances for the cast/guest cast.

Unread 08-04-2013, 10:53 AM   #1
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Was it that bad?

I saw this this morning... I didn't think it was that bad...in fact, I think it's okay. Not sure I would have gone with the shoes, but it's still not that bad. And what was that comment about Mona approving but not Tony or Angela? Do they think this outfit is "racy" or something? Seriously? Somehow I think there's something else behind these types of publicity than the actual outfit... being that J-Lo can wear a dress that has nothing in the middle from her neck to her waist and Miley Cyrus can show up on late night talk shows in her underwear and no one seems to think that's bad style judgement... Actually the rest of the people on this list are way worse!

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/what-wer...013-slideshow/

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann

Last edited by Anneli; 08-04-2013 at 10:55 AM.
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 06:21 AM   #2
Alyssa86inMN
WTB? Expert

I would hardly call that racy in this day and age. That is not even close to bad. I think they had a slow news day or something.
Unread 08-06-2013, 06:40 AM   #3
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

I see nothing wrong with this outfit. We've seen Alyssa in way more revealing outfits. Maybe they were just trying to think of something clever to write? Who knows...

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 07:06 AM   #4
dreamtonette
Diamond Member

I wouldn't call it racy, but I would say it doesn't flatter her or just look very nice.
dreamtonette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #5
dazdeadpetal
Diamond Member

I actually thought it was cute. With so many other celebrities showing "everything" I thought this was trendy, yet modest. You can't even really tell those are cutouts and not just a design.

Would I wear this to work? No, I am an accountant in government. If I were a Hollywood celebrity, yes.
"If there is a horizontal line that runs from the map off your body straight through the land shooting up right through my heart; Will this horizontal line, when asked know how to find where you end, where I begin?"
--Your Cloud by Tori Amos
dazdeadpetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #6
robins99

I think the crotch area of the pants hangs a little low or just doesn't fit her properly but I like the outfit (and her hair) otherwise!

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013, 12:19 PM   #7
jmar
WTB? Expert

Her outfit is fine. I think the photo stinks - I think that's what is really the "don't" in the picture. I also think they take unflattering pictures of people on purpose.....she actually looks great! And I think the dash of lime-colored shoes is quite nice, thank you!
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2013, 09:02 PM   #8
TonyAngelaCrobat
Silver Member

I saw this this summer. I didn't think it was bad. Sure, it isn't something you would wear to a funeral or a wedding (very formal occasions), but still, it's not even close to the bad dressing by people like Miley Cyrus.

ANGELA (Interrupting): Look, Tony, our relationship has always been... (She smiles fondly) our relationship.

TONY (Nodding): Yeah, sort of like a blind nun driving with a flat.

ANGELA (Smiling weakly): Never quite thought it about like that...
TonyAngelaCrobat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2013, 05:36 PM   #9
TonyLove
Silver Member

Here is a a short interview from Alyssa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNtZwbdTXPA
TonyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2013, 10:33 PM   #10
TonyAngelaCrobat
Silver Member

That's a nice interview. I hope that they make a real reunion... but since they sort of already had one I doubt it.

ANGELA (Interrupting): Look, Tony, our relationship has always been... (She smiles fondly) our relationship.

TONY (Nodding): Yeah, sort of like a blind nun driving with a flat.

ANGELA (Smiling weakly): Never quite thought it about like that...
TonyAngelaCrobat is offline   Reply With Quote