Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Comments

Fan Fiction Comments Read a Fan Fiction on WTB?R that you really like? Talk about it here!

Unread 02-22-2011, 03:23 PM   #1
barbarama

What To Do by Snickers9889

Hello;

I haven't found a topic regarding this specific story so I decided to talk about it.

I just red this story again today when I was searching for older fanfictions that I have enjoyed the first time around. I remember reading this specific one few years ago and really liked where it was going, with all the anguish going on, it is such a good plot and it leaves us with lots of hope when Tony finally realized what he has done. I hope there will be other chapter(s) to this story, I would really love to know what is going to happen next.
barbarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 09:08 PM   #2
Snickers9889
Bronze Member

Icon1

Hello! I am happy to hear you liked the story! Unfortunately, I have been absent from fanfiction (be it WTB? or any other fandom) for quite some time. In fact, this is the first time I have visited wtbrin over a year. I cannot say that the story will be finished anytime soon, but thank you for your feedback!