Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Who's The Boss?

Who's The Boss? Use this Forum to discuss Who's the Boss? and anything pertaining to the show.

Unread 04-15-2002, 07:48 AM   #1
Lily526
Silver Member

In the episode "Forgive Me Tony" Sam and Bonnie have a fight and stop talking to each other for a while. Tony says that he thought that Bonnie and Sam were best friends and she says not anymore.....but before this episode I never really thought of Sam and Bonnie as best friends. Marci was her best friend right? I mean it seemed like Bonnie was just a girl in the group, kind of like a friend of a friend to Sam. Does Marci show up again after this episode or do they switch to Bonnie from then on?
Lily526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2002, 01:21 PM   #2
taxifan
WTB? Expert

i believe they switch to Bonnie. . .who knows really. Even if they had to choose a new girl if the girl that played marci(which is also on charles in charge and baywatch) had to leave they could just name the new girl Marci. . .that happens in Soap Opras all the time. . .keep the name just switch the actor! But yeha bonnie WAS around but never really like her bf.

good topic by the way!! :wink: :wink:
taxifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2002, 06:53 PM   #3
charmed
Platinum Member

when sam made her group of friends, marci was the blonde one right? and julia was the bimbo one...which one was bonnie? who else was there?

Hit the Road, Chad (Season 3)
ANGELA: Samantha go to your room!!
TONY: What's goin' on?
SAM: Angela told me to go to my room!
TONY: Then go to your room!

charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2002, 09:50 AM   #4
Alyssa4Ever

The first few times we see Bonnie she is quite small. Check out the ep where Sam has the popular girls over for a sleepover and tells them Tony owns his own ad agency. A good and touching ep as her mother is mentioned at the end. Bonnie definitely filled out as she got older. I have all the eps on tape and had to go back and forth to be sure it was the same girl.

Marci was played by Nicole Eggert so maybe she had other commitments and could not continue on the show.
Alyssa4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote